- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Mission: We exist to champion the local neighbourhood economy by enabling connections between Canadians and their local businesses.
Yellow Pages builds relationships. Through various digital media and marketing solutions, we help Canadians find information on the goods and ...
We’ve always been the place people go to find a business. We help people discover local gems. Whether they’re across the street or across the country. We think outside the book. By adapting, inventing. By creating new ways for people to discover what’s around them. With our finger on the pulse of the neighbourhoods, we’re the place to go for people who want to know.
Here at YP, we’re an entrepreneurial group of people passionate about doing big things and having fun along the way. We offer careers in IT, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service to name a few departments. Join us today!
Our values are like a compass. They point us in the right direction. They ensure we’re working as one, and for the right reasons.
Our success and growth are directly linked to the actions and behaviours that will ultimately bring our four sets of values to life.
Our values will be vital as we continue to strive to deliver a best-in-class customer experience and high quality digital products and services.
President and CEO
Our values are the foundation of our corporate culture and make us uniquely Yellow. They are the common thread that connects and guides us every day. That is why our actions and behaviours must speak much louder than our words to truly live these values at YP.
Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- I challenge the status quo
- I express my ideas and propose new solutions
- I'm open to suggestions and ideas from others
- I take risks and learn from my mistakes
- We bring ideas to life, big or small
Senior Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer
- I consult my colleagues to understand their needs, roles and contribution
- I share information, knowledge and expertise in a timely manner
- I listen with an open mind
- I recognize the efforts and achievements of others
- We value each other's opinion
Chief strategy officer
- I am empathic to others
- I value people's time
- I welcome feedback
- I'm dedicated to deliver on my commitments
- We are one team
Senior Vice-President & Chief Financial Officer
- Even during challenging times, I approach things with a winning attitude
- I take ownership of my own development to stay current in my field
- I go above and beyond for our internal and external customers
- I'm flexible and embrace change
- We love what we do and have fun doing it
Vice-President & Chief Publishing Officer
Je travaille chez Yellow Pages à plein temps (Plus de 3 ans)
Je suis toujours à l'emploi de Pages Jaunes et je considère que c'est une excellente école; j'apprends à tous les jours qui passent et ce, depuis mon arrivée. Je tiens mes collègues, gestionnaires immédiats et l'équipe de la haute direction en haute estime. Tous les gens avec qui je travaille contribuent à me faire grandir.
Je crois sincèrement que nos produits sont malheureusement méconnus du grand public.
J'encourage les gens intéressés à postuler chez PJ sans hésitation.
-Stationnement rare ou cher
-Besoin d'un niveau d'adaptabilité ++
Conseils à la direction
Communiquez la vision de l'entreprise à court, moyen et long terme plus souvent
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Yellow Pages (Burnaby, BC) en septembre 2014.
usual process - submit resume online, waited for a week or so, got initial call from HR asking your work and salary expectation, got another call to schedule interview, initial interview and then final interview once you passed initial interview and then final call to inform of job offer and then final email for job offer confirmation.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche