J'ai travaillé chez Visual Meta en Contrat Permanent (Plus d'un an)
- Super international
- They won't drown you in work or expect overtime
- Decent office
- Good place to get started if you wan't to get into e-commerce and Berlin
- Some nice parties and beer friday
- Kicker, ping pong and PS4
- Great co-workers, I had so much fun during my time at VM
- Horrible amount of middle management
- The business model is somewhat old and has not really been updated
- Salaries are not that good
- Mistreatment of employees and weird firings more and more common
- Way too much middle management without any real tasks
- Silo mentality. The departments are not talking to each other and do not know what the others are doing
Conseils à la direction
Make the organisation more lean and agile by getting rid of the middle management. Hire people that don't need to be watched over. Work against the silo mentality and help departments talk to each other. Invest more time to refresh the business model. Keep the company international, make the employees happy so that they will take care of the company.
J'ai postulé via une recommandation d'un employé. Le processus a pris 3 semaines. J'ai passé une entrevue à Visual Meta.
The interview was conducting in 3 steps:
One over-the-phone chat with HR, getting to know the company and the candidate - Some basic stuff.
Second was with the hiring manager, an interview that lasted about 1 hour. I was able to present myself and find out more about the position.
The third -and last- interview was a Meet-The-Team interview
Questions d'entretien d'embauche
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –