J'ai travaillé chez Two Roads Tech en contrat permanent (Plus d'un an)
1) One of the earlier guys to get into HFT.
2) Being situated in a hotel, you get wide variety of food although the spending is capped and not sufficient given the charges.
3) It is a small setup.
1) Management is not responsible and ethical. Not an employee first company.
2) Huge discrimination in compensation structure.
3) The firm is not stable, recently closed entire HFT division on short notice of 1 day, with minimal severance pay of 1 month salary.
4) Salary not at par with the industry standard and no bonuses which are huge component in HFTs.
5) Lot of legacy code.
6) Not well organised production setup, lot of time is wasted in monitoring the production hence very little development and improvement.
7) The work environment is sort of depressing. Team members don't interact much.
8) Situated in outskirts of Bangalore.
Conseils à la direction
1) Focus on building healthy culture. Treat employees like your family.
2) Focus on hiring quality rather than hiring people and firing them within 3 months.
3) Don't try to control everything, give employees space and freedom. Focus on making the workplace more lively.
J'ai postulé via un établissement de l'enseignement supérieur ou universitaire.. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé une entrevue à Two Roads Tech (Bangalore (Inde)).
2 phone calls + 1 inperson (6-rounds).
All of the questions were technical. Most of them are recent passouts from IIT. So, they are familiar with general interview questions and how students prepare. Difficult to find those questions on internet.
PS-Be prepared if you have to go to two roads for interview.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –