- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
SSW offers its employees a truly competitive benefits package designed to protect staff and their families. The following are just a few benefits that we particularly take pride in:
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP), a defined benefit pension plan that provides members with a retirement income for life. It is one of the biggest and most respected plans in the country, an industry leader among multi-employer plans. The contributions are made by both, employee and employer. For every $1.00 that employee contributes, SSW contributes $1.26.
- Group Benefits Plan, which includes health and dental coverage, travel emergency medical coverage, basic life as well as employee and spousal optional life insurance, basic accidental death dismemberment insurance, long term disability insurance, and a short term disability program.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Confidential Services
- Employee Health, Safety Wellness Services including ergonomic assessments
SSW understands the challenge to maintain a balance between three key areas of human life: SELF, FAMILY and WORK. Life out of balance creates stress and ultimately affects our performance in all the three key areas. SSW, as an employer of choice, is committed to foster an environment that aims at alleviating the working conditions to restore and maintain that balance. Some of the features offered to our employees are:
- Family Medical Emergency Time Off
- Pregnancy Parental Leave top-up up to 84% for the first 27 weeks
- Flexible hours, where applicable
- Minimum 3 weeks of vacation for all new hires
- 2 float days in addition to 10 statutory holidays