Je travaille chez Polyglot Group à plein temps (Pendant plus de 10 ans)
- Amazing team, so many ethnic and professional backgrounds.
- Great CEO, who is a real people person, focusing on her staff and their personal development, beyond just a bottom line.
- Company focus on quality work, for clients who see the value in our services.
- International expansion is offering opportunities to grow and move around.
- 5 weeks paid holiday from your 2nd year of service.
- Amazing office, so close to the Sydney CBD, yet so much in nature (trees, plants, animals everywhere).
- You can bring your dog to work.
- None that I can think of. It is not a large corporation, so people who are into politics should stay away... Medium size employers are not for everyone.
Conseils à la direction
Keep building this great tribe of like-minded and quality-focused people.
J'ai postulé via une agence de recrutement. Le processus a pris 2 jours. J'ai passé une entrevue à Polyglot Group (Singapour (Singapour)) en juin 2016.
Polyglot found me on Linkedin for one of their Event Management software company (They did not reveal the name) and wanted to discuss with me on this role. I had 2 rounds. 1 on phone on basic introductions and interest for the role. Then first Skype interview with the same person in Polyglot about your experience in software implementation.
The interviewer was rude and impatient to listen. He will constantly interrupt you when you are talking about your experience in detail. Finally after all this - he said his client is looking for someone who has more experience in software implementation for their customers. My experience was clearly stated in my Linkedin profile before he wanted to talk to me about this role. I did not apply for this job and he found me on LinkedIn to be fit for the job. I had a schedule a early morning interview to match timezone he was from. Waste of time. Please do more research before approaching a person for a job. Or ask more relevant questions related to the skills needed for the role during the initial phone conversation itself.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche