Je travaille chez Opencare à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
- An extremely efficient team, minimal redundant process
- People here are really smart and genuine, very good at what they are doing, love to share, trust each other. They are one of the major reason that I am happy at work every day.
- A very diverse team so you can learn a lot of interesting things from them
- Founders are open, transparent, honest, leading the team towards a good direction
- Things are less structural, less organized
- People are self-starter so if you need a lot of guidance then probably here is not the most suitable place for you
- High pressure, fast pace, come on, it's a startup!
Conseils à la direction
- Please continue to keep the transparent, open and honest culture, open to new /different ideas.
- We can only perform at our best when we feel the lowest level of threads and be able to speak up. It's important that we can continue to learn from failure, instead of hiding them and only BS about the shiny achievements.
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé une entrevue à Opencare (Toronto, ON) en juillet 2018.
I had an initial phone screen with HR setup. He cancelled the first one 15 minutes before our call and said would reschedule. He rescheduled for a week later for a phone call that lasted 20 minutes. He asked me the basic customer success type of questions, but didn't seem too knowledgeable on the role itself. I felft that I was overqualified for the role but still went ahead with the next step in the process. I was invited for an on site interview the following week. I took a half day off work to attend the interview, but received an email 1 hour before the scheduled interview stating that it had been cancelled and would reschedule. I followed up twice in 1 week and was ghosted - no response!!
I expected more from Opencare, but was very disappointed at the disrespect I experienced.
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –