J'ai travaillé chez Nando's UK à temps partiel
- Fun, friendly, and youthful atmosphere amongst staff
- The tips went towards "Nando's Family" days out, which helped boost morale. These were days given off to everyone in the store to hang out i.e we went bowling, had a BBQ etc. (other Nando's store staff cover the restaurant)
- Even if you're under 21, you earn the minimum wage of a 21 year old
- You get free chicken
- Other restaurants tip better as you don't take orders at the table, so it's not as personable
- I experienced some rota issues with the person in charge of organising it, but nothing that couldn't be sorted out
Conseils à la direction
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 1 jour. J'ai passé une entrevue à Nando's UK.
It was a very casual process overall. The interviewers were extremely friendly and made you feel relaxed. They were looking mainly for personality and a good team fit. It was a fun day full of team building exercises followed by a mini interview.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –