J'ai travaillé chez Nando's UK à temps partiel
- Fun, friendly, and youthful atmosphere amongst staff
- The tips went towards "Nando's Family" days out, which helped boost morale. These were days given off to everyone in the store to hang out i.e we went bowling, had a BBQ etc. (other Nando's store staff cover the restaurant)
- Even if you're under 21, you earn the minimum wage of a 21 year old
- You get free chicken
- Other restaurants tip better as you don't take orders at the table, so it's not as personable
- I experienced some rota issues with the person in charge of organising it, but nothing that couldn't be sorted out
Conseils à la direction
J'ai postulé en personne. Le processus a pris 4 jours. J'ai passé une entrevue à Nando's UK (Dundee, Écosse (Royaume-Uni)) en septembre 2016.
Personally went into restaurant and handed CV. Lucky to have one of the supervisors there who asked me just a few personal questions on the spot, then said they'd contact me. One day after got a phone call from manager asked to come for a face-to-face interview. 2 days after the interview, got a call to be informed that I got the position.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –