Je travaille chez Myplanet à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
Myplanet has proven to be a humbling experience so far - exactly what I thought it would be // how the role was communicated to me in the interview process.
A few pros that come to mind:
- Coming from a larger tech giant, I find that there is so much humanity here (in the work they do, their business process and how they treat their people) - also one of the first Bcorps in Canada. This was a huge in my decision to move here and it hasn't failed to disappoint - extremely fulfilling. Really rare to see in the tech space.
- Opportunity to work with a team with so much personality, integrity and expertise in their own domains. Opportunity to build something ground up.
- Given that we're on an upward sloping growth trajectory, there is a lot of work to be done, which is a challenge but also a huge opportunity if you're a self starter.
- Work with some of the biggest and leading companies in the world - projects are exciting.
- Dogs in the office (for those who love dogs).
- Our office is a heritage site and the first Bank of Canada building, real delight to the eyes.
- Feel like I'm getting paid to learn.
- They value work-life balance.
- Mindfulness training.
- No free lunches but lots of free coffee/cocoa
Conseils à la direction
Really onto something with the incredible research and work they're doing around smarter interfaces, certified and/or endorsed by the big techies. Keep at it!
J'ai postulé via un recruteur. Le processus a pris 2 jours. J'ai passé une entrevue à Myplanet (Markham, ON).
Phone interview, which lead to an in person interview which included a Myers-Briggs test, and a problem solving excise. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.
Got a vague answer about not getting an offer, and after some back and forth it turned out that the Myers-Briggs test was the deciding factor.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche