Je travaille chez Myplanet à plein temps
- The smartest people I’ve ever worked with, always willing to help and share their knowledge.
- The leadership team is a group of passionate and intelligent people who really do care about their employees.
- There is a competency model the company uses to evaluate employees, 360 reviews, biweekly professional development meetings and other frameworks in place to help you grow in your desired career path.
- The work is challenging and fun, the company's initiatives in new technologies, smart interfaces and AI is super exciting.
- The leadership is transparent and open. There are quarterly meetings to communicate company's direction and strategies.
- The company culture around constantly making improvements to processes and operations is very encouraging.
- Small but really appreciated: All desks can be adjusted to be standing desks!
Nothing major stands out to me but an area of improvement could be enhancing the breakout/collaboration spaces so they better facilitate myplanet's co-working culture.
J'ai postulé via un recruteur. Le processus a pris 2 jours. J'ai passé une entrevue à Myplanet (Markham, ON).
Phone interview, which lead to an in person interview which included a Myers-Briggs test, and a problem solving excise. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.
Got a vague answer about not getting an offer, and after some back and forth it turned out that the Myers-Briggs test was the deciding factor.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche