Je travaille chez Mollie à plein temps (Plus de 3 ans)
- Great atmosphere and lots of positive energy every day
- Lots of challenges. You can truly make an impact on the payment landscape
- Fast moving scale-up. Currently expanding to the rest of Europe 🇪🇺
- Top notch gear (latest Macbook, 34-inch monitor, noise cancelling headphone)
- Located on one of the the most beautiful spots in Amsterdam
- Enough space to grow personally & professionally. Managers are focussed on enabling you to achieve the most
- Successes are celebrated with the whole company
- Growing pains. We're growing so fast that sometimes processes are a bit behind / not ready. However, this is something that the management is actively working on and it's getting a lot better lately
Conseils à la direction
- As we're moving so fast, we should make sure we'll always stay a product driven company since that's what makes Mollie great.
J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai passé une entrevue à Mollie.
The first two steps of my interview process were phone interviews, both related to my motivation and knowledge of the company. Afterwards, we explicitly scheduled an exact time for a video call with members of the team, for which I prepared meticulously. However, when time came, I stayed on call for about an hour and no one contacted me. I reached out via Skype and email to the employee I had spoken to previously for clarification, and for 2 days I did not receive any reply, even though they were online on Skype. Only after writing a letter to the main company email address I received a short explanation that there was a simple misunderstanding regarding the scheduling and another interview could be had next week. Naturally, I had to refuse, as I had hoped for a more serious cause for such disregard of my time than willy-nilly haphazardness.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –