J'ai travaillé chez Holiday Extras en Contrat Permanent
Amazing company, lots of benefits, profit share, free bbqs, parties, well being week, Christmas and Halloween dress up, birthday off as paid
Call centre very separate to the rest of the company
Conseils à la direction
Keep doing what you’re doing - I miss it!
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris +2 mois. J'ai passé une entrevue à Holiday Extras (Hythe, Kent, South East England, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni)) en juin 2015.
I applied online by submitting a CV and covering letter through Holiday Extra's own form on their
recruitment website. There were several stages to the interview process:
- A telephone interview where we discussed the role, team working and my interest in the job
- A technical task to be completed from home, taking roughly a working day
- Face-to-face interview with prospective line manager and HR representative
- Face-to-face interview with technical staff to discuss previously completed task and experience
- 'Meet the team' panel chat with a cross-section of technical staff
- 1:1 pairing on a current piece of work with an existing member of staff.
At each stage everyone was friendly and approachable making it a lot less stressful as interviewee. The process felt very thorough which gave me confidence in the other team members I could be working with.
The whole process took 2-3 months in total and there were points where I didn't hear any feedback for 2-3 weeks. This did make me think that I had not been successful.