J'ai travaillé chez Earls Kitchen + Bar à temps partiel (Plus d'un an)
- friendly staff and managers
- good training system
- low wage
- tip out is minuscule for the amount of work
- when tip out issue was mentioned by various employees, managers brushed it off
- too much politics and favouritism
- employees don’t get praised by good work
Conseils à la direction
The tip out doesn’t make sense when the servers tip out so much and the sales are so high. It’s not legal for managers to keep their employers tips..
J'ai postulé en personne. J'ai passé une entrevue à Earls Kitchen + Bar (Edmonton, AB) en juillet 2017.
I applied in person at a non-busy time, was interviewed and hired on the spot. They said they liked that I had over a year of serving experience, was very happy when I came in, and looked confident. Make sure to apply in person for any serving jobs!
Questions d'entretien d'embauche