J'ai travaillé chez BSI Group à temps plein (Plus de 3 ans)
- Excellent CEO
- Stable company (over 100 years in business)
- Pension plan
- Good benefits & RSP matching
- Excellent Training program/Continuous learning opportunities
- Recent change to management; now more micro/controlling
- Not much guidance or direction from management
- More emphasis and discussion on performance reviews is needed
- Lack of creativity
- Slow moving organization
- Slow moving processes
Conseils à la direction
You have some really talented people working for you! Make sure to show trust and respect vs micromanaging these professionals.
J'ai postulé via une agence de recrutement. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé une entrevue à BSI Group (Milton Keynes, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni)) en juin 2012.
Very friendly and calm atmosephere that put me at ease immediately enabling me to feel confortable and calm. I was advised on how the interview would be staged at the beginning if the meeting and found this useful on when I would know to discuss certain things. IT was a good structure of questions that were relevant to the role and getting to know my career background and personality.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche