- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Exprimez votre vision en saisissant des opportunités mondiales. Bâtissez votre carrière en aidant nos clients à repenser ce monde des affaires en constante mutation.
Je travaille chez Accenture à plein temps (Plus de 10 ans)
Best People, One Global Network, Très bonne santé économique
Work-Life balance, Temps de Travail
Conseils à la direction
Ne pas sous-staffer les projets
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 3 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Accenture (Toronto, ON) en septembre 2016.
I applied online and through my university's job portal.
The interview process was split into 2 rounds:
1) 45 minute case with manager and 45 minute behavioural interview with HR manager
2) 1 hour partner interview
1) The case was different from the "standard" case interview. There was one 2-sided paper provided with all the information about the case. The case was about the online video-streaming market and contained a mix of qualitative and quantitative (figure provided about market). 15 minutes was provided to read through the case before discussing the case with the manager and answering the 5 questions listed at the end of the case. The manager asked additional questions after I provided my answers to the 5 initial questions.
The behavioural portion was a great experience. The HR manager did not strictly adhere to her list of questions and the interview genuinely felt like a conversation. She was both energetic and pleasant.
2) A few days after the first round, I was invited to the final partner/managing director interview the following Friday. After being asked to provide an introduction of myself, he asked "What do you want to know about Accenture?" From then onwards, he answered my questions and discussed about consulting, supply chain and technology. Surprisingly, there was no case or market sizing question.
HR mentioned a response would be provided early the following week, but was not given until late the following week, where I was told I did not receive the offer. Upon requesting feedback, the HR associate mentioned to send an email to the HR manager. I sent an email to the HR manager asking for feedback, then followed up a week later and still have not received any response. It was an unfortunate way to end the application process, given it had been a good experience up until this point.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche