- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Aucun recrutement à Tempe, AZ (États-Unis) de Zenefits actuellement. Consultez tous les emplois Zenefits
Arizona Office 40 E Rio Salado Pkwy Obtenir des directions
Je travaille chez Zenefits à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
Zenefits is a great place for career progression and growth. Leadership is always encouraging you to learn more and better yourself. There are multiple outlets for advice and tools available for you to succeed. Work/culture environment is welcoming, inviting and in tune with today's society.
Constantly changing as most SaaS companies do, so if you enjoy stagnant work environments this is not the place for you.
J'ai postulé via une autre source. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à Zenefits (Tempe, AZ (États-Unis)) en janvier 2018.
- 1st interview is in-person/webex, with two CSMs (panel format, why you want role, strengths, weaknesses, etc.)
- 2nd interview is over phone, with one stakeholder (situational questions)
- 3rd interview is in-person/webex, with team manager (standard interview questions, one question worded particularly strange regarding ROI)
Your interview, qualifications, work ethic, stats on KPIs, etc. do not matter. The “interview” process is just a HR technicality and reports of unfair practice that are taken to management/HR are not investigated or taken seriously. Candidates are often selected before the interview process even begins.
To be chosen for the role, you have to be friends with existing CSMs, as they call the shots. Feedback given as to why you did not receive the role is vague/a cover-up. This has happened to multiple current and former employees, for roles on this team specifically.