- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
La note de Toronto est 4,6% plus haute que la moyenne selon les employés
Je travaille chez Ultimate Software à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
- People are very friendly and always willing to help
- Management truly cares about their employees; 'people first' embedded in their thinking
- Benefits are amazing! I have never been in a company that can top the benefits I am getting from Ultimate
- Unlimited PTO; Free lunches/breakfast/snacks, etc;
- PDIS trip to Disney/Universal
- opportunity to learn cutting edge technology
Could not think of any
Conseils à la direction
Please continue to do what you are all doing! :)
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris une semaine. J'ai passé une entrevue à Ultimate Software (Toronto, ON) en février 2017.
Stage 1: HR phone screening; Stage 2: 4-person panel interview
- Overall unprofessional interview, panel did not read the resume judging by the questions asked, was rude....interview felt more like an interrogation (they asked for the names of the people I worked with from managers and colleagues).
- They conducted a background check without consent (despite withdrawing candidacy).
- Realized later that this panel consisted of acquisition folks (probably not trained in soft skills for interviewing for a large company).
- HR was extremely professional and deserves the only star.
- DO NOT get fooled by the reviews on Glassdoor and the Careers page on the corporate website as this doesn't apply to the Toronto office.
- Office seems to be less diverse (mostly new grads, apart from mgmt).
- Location good and is a new open-concept office.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche