- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Je travaille chez NVIDIA à plein temps (Plus de 5 ans)
1. Jensen (CEO) is very involved.
2. Company dares to take risks and kicks new doors open.
3. Great commitment to projects.
4. Some of the smartest people around.
5. Everyone is helpful.
6. Good benefits.
7. Senior management is accessible.
8. Opportunity to move between teams.
9. Short on staff, so you can get entrusted with responsibility someone else in some other company could take years to get. Great for learning.
1. If you want to do challenging work then work life balance can be bad.
2. No performance stock options.
3. The management structure is confusing.
4. While you can learn a lot, no advice on career path from management.
Conseils à la direction
Hire more people. Add stock option as part of compensation.
Activez cette page en publiant un photo. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos photos sont anonymes.Partager une photo
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 8 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien à NVIDIA (Beaverton, OR (États-Unis)) en septembre 2016.
Simply the worst company I have dealt with. Extremely slow or no responses at all. I had to reach out to the HR person just about every time I completed a stage. First time I gave her 2 weeks, then reached out. Still took another week to get a response. Second time I only waited a week, took another 3 day to get a response.
The job was basically writing "glue" code to tie together advanced tools, and to support the designers. A job I had more than 10 years of experience in. But the last technical phone screen person started asking about advanced algorithms. He admitted it was a small % of the job, but continued to press for actual code. I explained that I just ask people who know for help if I get stuck on such things, but he still pressed. I was pretty sure I wasn't getting the job at that point.
After two more weeks of no contact from the HR person, I reached out and got a very fast not interested email. So clearly it was on her to do list...
No other company has been this disrespectful of my time.
Hopefully it was just that one HR person or something.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche