- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
La note de Stevenage est 14% plus haute que la moyenne selon les employés
J'ai travaillé chez GlaxoSmithKline en contrat temporaire (Moins d'un an)
Perspectives d'évolution, des primes possibles, salaires convenables
Hypocrisie de certain directeur, absence d'éthique,
Activez cette page en publiant un photo. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos photos sont anonymes.Partager une photo
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 8 semaines. J'ai passé une entrevue à GlaxoSmithKline (Stevenage, Angleterre (Royaume-Uni)) en décembre 2016.
context: I am trying to get an industry research job directly after graduating with a PhD in bioinformatics.
Applied to job ad on website. Phone interview 2 weeks later. Then I got invited for a 5 hour in person interview in Stevenage, UK. The company paid for travel expenses and organized a driver to pick me up at LHR airport. The inteview consisted of 4 30 minutes individual interviews ( hiring manager and one other group leader/director, 1 manager of communication between departments, 1 prospective colleague). Lunch with 2 prospective colleagues at their cafeteria. 45 minutes presentation to about 10 people about my PhD research and finally 1 hour panel (4 people, all of them scientists) interview with a personality/behavioural part and a technical part.
* There was some last-minute planning. I did not get an agenda in advance and my talk was changed from 45 minutes plus time for questions to 45 minutes including numerous questions on the evening before the interview.
* People were friendly and the atmosphere was quite relaxed for an interview. Dresscode seems to be casual to smart casual. I (and the driver) were the only people in a full suit.
* The research campus in Stevenage is huge and contains thousands of researchers. They have huge open offices and often little knowledge about what their colleagues are working on.
* Everyone asked about motivation to do industry research/choosing GSK. They expected detailed answers.
* In each part of the interview it was expected that I ask numerous questions about the job.
* They told me that that will interview two other candidates and decide for one of us.
Questions d'entretien d'embauche