- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Aucun recrutement à Barcelone (Espagne) de Airbnb actuellement. Consultez tous les emplois Airbnb
J'ai travaillé chez Airbnb en contrat temporaire (Moins d'un an)
- Full catering included
- Flexibility in time schedule and home office
- The office in Barcelona, its location and the great view over Barcelona
Do never join Airbnb as a contractor.. It can be the worst nightmare of your life, unless you want to be treated as second class people !
- Communication inside Airbnb Experiences is terrible , there is no clear strategy and vision of the business
- Full time employees haven't been welcoming and empathetic, and what is even worst, there is a clear segregation between full time and contractors
- Airbnb Experiences Management and Barcelona Experiences Team Lead have been the worst ever
- Unfortunately, 80% of the time was spent doing cold calling, cold emailing or email copy/paste .. The tasks were very very repetitive and didn't required any brain use.
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 5 jours. J'ai passé un entretien à Airbnb (Barcelone (Espagne)) en novembre 2018.
I had a phone interview for about 10 min, than I was booked for Skype interview. The interview was about 1 hour, I was asked to talk about my previous experience first, then I had some odd questions asked and then I had a written language test in English and Russian
Questions d'entretien d'embauche