Questions d'entretiens - Executive Assistant | Glassdoor.ca

Questions d'entretiens - Executive Assistant

192

Questions d'entretien de Executive assistant partagées par les candidats

Le top des questions d'entretien

Trier: PertinencePopulaires Date

Not a question - but unexpected and disappointing that the interviewer had not even looked at my resume and seemed unimpressed throughout.

2 réponses

Read first! You may not waste your time and mine.

I worked at Genalta. It is a true joke. They treat staff like children. No room for personal growth or individuality. Its cult like and their business mantra is based on staff "behavior changing". Don't bother with this company. The staff turnover is 60% for a reason. The other 40% have not yet found out how to quit in the policy and procedures manual.

I was asked to describe how I would go about booking travel for a team member.

1 réponse

Questions primarily centered around how to manage multiple Executives' calendars and priorities.

1 réponse

Tell me about yourself

1 réponse

Explain what CCAC does and its role in the healthcare system.

1 réponse

What age did you come to Canada?

1 réponse

When did you come to Canada?

1 réponse

Why should we hire you?

1 réponse
110 de 192 Questions d'entretien d'embauche