- Monde entier
- Canada - Toutes les villes
- - Alberta
- - Région de Calgary
- - Edson, AB
- Australie - Toutes les villes
- - Queensland
- - Brisbane, région de Australie
- Indonésie - Toutes les villes
- - Jakarta
- - Jakarta, région de Indonésie
- Malaisie - Toutes les villes
- - Kuala Lumpur
- - Kuala Lumpur, région de Malaisie
- - Selangor
- Pérou - Toutes les villes
- - Lima Region
- - Lima, région de Pérou
- Royaume-Uni - Toutes les villes
- - Angleterre
- - London, région de Royaume-Uni
- - Écosse
- - Aberdeen, région de Royaume-Uni
- États-Unis - Toutes les villes
- - California
- - San Jose, région de États-Unis
- - Mississippi
- - Hattiesburg, région de États-Unis
- - New York State
- - Elmira, région de États-Unis
- - North Carolina
- - Vaughan, NC
- - Pennsylvania
- - Pittsburgh, région de États-Unis
- - Texas
- - Houston, région de États-Unis
- - Three Rivers, TX
- Tous les candidats
- Offre reçue uniquement
Entretiens chez Talisman Energy
Entretiens pour les meilleurs postes chez Talisman Energy
- Engineer (2)
- Architect (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst I (1)
- GIS (1)
- Student Geologist (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Intern (1)
- Warehouse Worker (1)
- New Grad Geophysicist (1)
- Manager (1)
- Student (1)
- Network Analyst (1)
- Wellsite Geologist (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Procurement (1)
- Safety (1)
- Student Engineer (1)
- Finance (1)
- Geoscience Information Technologist Summer (1)
- Duty Controller / Planner / Allocator (1)
- Lead (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Talent Management (1)
- Graduate Geophysicist (1)
- Plus récents
- Plus anciens d'abord
- Plus facile
- Plus difficile
Le processus a pris plus d'une semaine. J'ai passé un entretien chez Talisman Energy (Canada)
Telephone interview, with HR rep and your supervisor. Typical interview questions, just practice them but don't be robotic about the answers. Humour was appreciated. They ask for 3 strengths, so be prepared for 3 answers.
- What was the most challenging conversation you had?
J'ai postulé via une autre source. Le processus a pris 1 semaine. J'ai passé un entretien chez Talisman Energy (Kuala Lumpur) en avr. 2015
Easy going. Focus more on experiences mental readiness with dirty and hard job. Required to speak English. Talisman is multinational company so English is compulsory. Would recommend anybody outside to work here because hiring process is not complicated at all.
- expected salary
J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai passé un entretien chez Talisman Energy (Inde)
The interview went well. All kinds of false promises and a very positive picture was given. The questions were not tough. Any experienced candidate should be able to clear the interview. the team was much better when i joined.
J'ai passé un entretien chez Talisman Energy (Canada)
The hiring process started with an informal phone review by someone from HR. The actual interview itself was typical; i.e. hypothetical questions designed to properly assess your personality, work ethic, and likeability.
- Nothing unexpected. Just Google "Common interview questions" and you will be fine
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 4 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez Talisman Energy (Canada)
Interview with the heads or team lead. Each take turns asking questions.Interview was an hour long approximately.A mixture of behavioural questions and technical questions. They will usually get back to you quickly too if you were the successful one.
- Explain a situation where you have come up with new ways of doing things in your previous workplace
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez Talisman Energy (Calgary, AB) en nov. 2014
Interviews from the managers , behavioural question, after interview request for 5 referees which are done online 1 hr interview different question asked and average of 20 questions, call given from the hr then passed on to the management in the department that was applied for
- What will you do if your manager asked you to use a software you are not familiar with ..
J'ai postulé via un établissement d'enseignement supérieur ou universitaire. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez Talisman Energy (Pittsburgh, PA) en oct. 2014
I had an interview on campus. The interviewers were extremely nice, and I learned a lot about them as well as let them know about myself. I got the interview through my campus, and had the interview on campus with a couple of my classmates.
- The activities I was involved in as well as what I was learning in classes that would help with the job.
J'ai postulé via une agence de recrutement. J'ai passé un entretien chez Talisman Energy (Houston, TX) en août 2014
They contact you first and not through the agency. Interview board, they decide and let the interviewee know soon after they have made their decision. Best of luck.
- What type of oil and gas experience do you have?
J'ai postulé via un recruteur. Le processus a pris 7 mois. J'ai passé un entretien chez Talisman Energy (Canada)
I was initially referred by a Talisman employee, this did not work internally, i got selected when referred by a pricy international head hunter. I meet with 6 different highly ranked VPs, more of a social chat than a competency assessment.
- When are you ready to start!
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 2 semaines. J'ai passé un entretien chez Talisman Energy (Houston, TX) en avr. 2014
This was a professional and thorough recruiting process. One of the best I've had. Honest and engaging recruiter who knew the company, knew the role, and knew the hiring manager. Follow-up was timely and useful. Recruiter was helpful in explaining the structure of the organization and what to expect during the panel-interview process.
- How would you handle keeping a project going while org change is happening?