59 avis trouvés sur 222
- Plus récents
- Évaluation la plus haute
- Évaluation la plus basse
- 1,021 nov. 2023ManagerEmployé actuel, plus de 3 ansMontréal, QC
- Most individual contributors are skilled, empathetic and intelligent people. - Offices in three locations: Montreal, Quebec, London
- Organizational changes are decided on and communicated so poorly that they generate more stress, anxiety and confusion than necessary. - No transparency into compensation and how it is determined - Retaining talent is not a priority and it's obvious by how they are callously handling people leaving, either voluntarily or involuntarily. - Senior leadership is outdated and clearly not up to date on modern leadership best practices, workplace experience considerations, DEI practices or even how to build a positive and accountable work culture. - Every team (Marketing, CS, Sales, etc) is scapegoated and blamed for what is the product's poor performance and abysmal user experience. - Sexism runs rampant, notably in the leadership team where sexist terminology is often used in team meetings and townhalls. - Out of an all white senior leadership team, only 15% are women. When challenged on the OBVIOUS lack of diversity, leaders, mostly middle-aged white men, bury their heads in the sand and pretend they've done the best they can to diversify their talent pool. - HR practices are outdated with performance reviews happen only once a year instead of continuously, an outdated employee engagement tool, no learning & development standards, no enablement objectives company-wide, no workplace etiquette standards
- 5,015 nov. 2023Summer InternEmployé actuel, moins d'un anQuébec, QC
You join a team and really feel part of it by the end of the internship.
Company product has many use cases, can be hard to wrap head around all of them.
- 2,013 nov. 2023Sr. DirectorEmployé actuel, plus de 5 ansMontréal, QC
Some pretty wonderful and talented people who work there.
Executive management is fickle. Creates a highly unstable environment.1
- 5,027 oct. 2023DirectorEmployé actuel, plus de 5 ansMontréal, QC
- Interesting product, industry and challenges to overcome - Fair salaries - Good benefits - Hybrid Work
No real negatives for the time being
- 5,01 juin 2023Employé anonymeEmployé actuel, plus de 3 ansQuébec, QC
Challenging projects: Working at Coveo provides an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to innovative solutions. Continuous learning: Coveo encourages a culture of continuous learning and provides resources for skill development. Collaborative environment: Coveo promotes a collaborative work environment, fostering teamwork and knowledge sharing. You can collaborate with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, gaining valuable insights and expanding your professional network.
High expectations: Coveo operates in a competitive market, and there's high expectations for performance and results.Réponse de Coveo Solutions2mo
Thank you for sharing your experience working within our team. We appreciate your detailed and thoughtful review, which provides valuable insights into your time with us. We're pleased to hear that you've enjoyed challenging projects with cutting-edge tech and have benefited from our continuous learning culture and collaborative environment. While we understand that our competitive industry comes with high expectations, we believe in setting these standards to foster excellence and innovation. Your feedback is valuable, and we're committed to supporting our employees in meeting these expectations while maintaining work-life balance. We look forward to your ongoing success with us!
- 5,013 mai 2023Senior Fullstack DeveloperEmployé actuelMontréal, QC
Your opinion matters Wide variety of projects Flexible work environment Little verticality Real ownership of projects Amazing internal mobility
Offices in Montreal could be bigger1
- 5,014 mars 2023Customer Success ManagerEmployé actuel, plus d'un anMontréal, QC
Good people, good management, product is top of its category and customers are advocates
Biggest con is the path to promotion in this role is ambiguous1
- 5,03 mars 2023Senior Program ManagerEmployé actuel, plus de 3 ansQuébec, QC
Great offices, high growth, good leadership, long-term vision, strive for excellence, good work-life balance, work in-office and from home balance, good gears, fair salaries, great products, stocks, security by design
Growth comes with its challenges, more governance and a lot of tools to learn / maintain1
- 5,01 mars 2023Program ManagerEmployé actuel, plus de 3 ansMontréal, QC
Fast-moving, forward leaning with trustworthy management and a continuous improvement mindset.
Vacation policy could be better
FAQ sur les avis concernant Coveo Solutions
Coveo Solutions a une note générale de 4,4 sur 5, selon plus de 222 avis laissés anonymement par ses employés. 98 % des employés recommanderaient à un ami de travailler chez Coveo Solutions et 95 % pensent que la perspective commerciale de l'entreprise est positive. Cette note a augmenté de 1 % au cours des 12 derniers mois.
Selon les avis anonymes publiés sur Glassdoor, les employés travaillant chez Coveo Solutions accordent à leur rémunération et à leurs avantages sociaux la note de 4,1 sur 5. Découvrez en plus sur les salaires et les avantages chez Coveo Solutions. Cette note a augmenté de 9 % au cours des 12 derniers mois.
98 % des employés recommanderaient à un ami de travailler chez Coveo Solutions, selon les avis Glassdoor. Les employés donnent également à Coveo Solutions la note de 4,5 sur 5 en ce qui concerne l'équilibre vie professionnelle/vie privée, 4,3 pour la culture et les valeurs et 4,5 pour les opportunités de carrière.