Avantages sociaux chez Unilever

4,0
34 évaluations

Avis sur les avantages des employés

1–10 des 34 commentaires

Les plus commentés

3 mai 2021
Ancien Supply Chain à Toronto, ON, Ontario

Very expensive, no carryover of vacation in Canada, lots of career blockers and old guard mentality.

9 avr. 2021
Actuellement Planner à Simcoe, ON, Ontario

best pension plan 4% company add and match 5% so total company add 9% if employee add 4%

9 avr. 2021
Ancien employé

I found Unilever had a good benefits plan, I purchased the top up and had all medical expenses covered for myself and partner.

11 févr. 2021
Employé actuel

Good package with variety of offerings

5 mars 2021
Employé actuel

Good benefit for all employees

4 juil. 2020
Employé actuel

Flexible working and work/life balance. Benefits package is good Pay isn’t competitive

6 mars 2020
Ancien employé

Competitive salary and bonus

11 févr. 2020
Ancien Data Scientist à Toronto, ON, Ontario

Great perks, company discount

19 déc. 2019
Employé actuel

Great pension match program; company shares matching and products at company store for cost

12 nov. 2019
Employé actuel

Excellent company to work for. The work is challenging but rewarding. Management is good about coaching and developing their employees good amount of vacation days offered and you’re encouraged to take them. Overall a very good company to work for.

1 - 10 sur 34 Avis

Sommaire des avantages sociaux

Cette liste est basée sur des rapports provenant d'anciens employés et d'employés travaillant actuellement pour l'entreprise. Elle peut être incomplète.

Légende :Confirmé par l'employeurAucune donnée

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

  • Indemnisation des accidentés du travail
  • Régimes de pension (12)
  • Régimes de retraite
  • Prime de rendement
  • Options d'achat d'actions
  • Régimes d'économies collectifs

Family & Parenting

Perks & Benefits

Professional Support

Carrières populaires auprès des chercheurs d'emploi intéressés par Unilever

UFLP Supply Chain
EmploisSalairesEntretiens

Vous travaillez chez Unilever ? Partagez votre expérience !

Unilever

Unilever

Cliquez pour noter
ou
Ajouter un salaireAjouter des avantagesAjouter un entretien